Using a PIM for SEO
- The information essential to descriptions, like features,
- The Specifications and digital assets, like images, videos etc.
Keywords and Metadata
Product Tags and Categories
Avoid Duplicate Content
- Size and structure of the product title,
- Image format,
- Category organisation,
- Tone and approach used for marketing descriptions…
The shopper has access to relevant information at each stage of their customer journey.
DAM Functionality (Digital Asset Management)
- Because you need to include these digital assets to achieve sales success anyway, optimising them for search is the next logical step. With a PIM that consists of a DAM, you can attach metadata to digital assets. Like product tags, you can write that metadata to include the keywords your customers search for online. You can name all of your images and assets consistently.
EXAMPLES OF PRODUCT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
There are a number of options available to you as an eCommerce website owner, I have collated some of them below, but if I have missed any do let me know and I would be happy to include them: