GSC Performance Dashboard in Data Studio
- Data Control – allows you to switch between properties and see data from any GSC property you have access to.
- Date Filter – allows you to view and compare data from a specific date range – default is set to show data from the previous month.
- Filter Controls – Query, Landing Page and Device Category filters are available here and can be used as needed.
- Key Metrics – this is a summary of the most valuable metrics. Here you can see URL Clicks, Impressions, URL CTR and Average Position for the selected date range and how they have changed versus the previous month and the previous year (if data is available).
- Search Queries Table – allows you to view your website’s top keywords by clicks, CTR, impressions and average position.
- Search Performance Over Time Line Graph – showing how your clicks and impressions have changed over the given period.
- Device Pie Chart – view your device share for the selected period based on clicks.
- Country Pie Chart – view your top countries for the selected period based on clicks.
- Landing Page Queries Table – allows you to view the top landing pages and their queries based on Clicks, Impressions and URL CTR versus the previous period.
- Country Maps – showing where most of your website clicks came from during this time, view by world map, European map and USA map.
- Average Position Scatter Graph – a great visualisation of your most significant opportunities for keyword optimisation as keywords are broken down by those on page 1, 2, and 3 of SERPs and their average position versus impressions.